EVIL Co. Christmas EVIL Co. Christmas

YAY

A fine Christmas collaboration! I agree.. this one is where you really came out of your animation shell. You've established characters and an overall theme, the characters are likable with a hint of evil (hehe). The voice acting was MUCH better for this one, clean and easy to hear. You also used your SFX very well accompanied with the red alpha-ish effect and other minor details that brings an animation to another level. Keep it up I think you have a great series here that is only going to get better. You ever need help or a place to work on this you know where I am =D

I hope others reading this review check out Kooma's other episodes!

Also, looking forward to seeing more of that "SMASH!?" guy and very happy to see my sprites being put to good use!

~Kaos

Kooma responds:

Thanks for everything.

I'm looking forward to what I can do with this series and I've still got ideas to work with. I may stop by once in a while to use resources or for advice.

Thanks for the feedback.

Mediocre Flash Movie. Mediocre Flash Movie.

well done!

For your first animation you created a quick entertaining animation. Keep up the good work and you'll be making amazing animations in no time!

Super Nintendo Bros. Super Nintendo Bros.

Don't worry! the other reviewers are dumb :-D

Considering I gave you the idea, I guess I shouldn't review because I'm a little bias. Lucky for you I don't give a crap so here is a review anyway! :-D So there were some technical problems with the FPS, preloader and other tech issues. That stuff happens... sometimes flash kicks you in the crotch and there isn't much you can do about it. The animation itself is great!

The time you took to gather and organize the sprites, recreate the scenes (of you brain dead people out there he actually recreated the Mario stage block by block so give some appreciation), accuracy on the sound effects, and mindless entertainment value was fantastic! Considering this is your 3rd submission I give you major credit.

And don't worry about the negative reviews. You will get knocked by people with no talent or abilities. Lucky for you again, you have more talent then all of the other reviewers combined. Keep up the great work!

(I had to re-write this 4 times... damn censorship!)

-=-Spermy Journey-=- -=-Spermy Journey-=-

Good... but MORE!

That wasa great idea and well done but you need more! Maybe have a story behind it (like mention the cunt thing first since it was hilarious:-P) and you need alot more levels. Those were too quick. Or if you're only going to have three make the levels themselves longer. Also take some more time for the details on the drawings. All in all good job but you can make it even better. I hope to see a sequel to this because if you clean it up this is front page material! Good luck!

KmartWarrior responds:

I just wanted to experiment with a game. Maybe I will clean it up, put more levels and release a version 2.0

Glad you liked it! :)

Pico vs Bear Pico vs Bear

My Dear Tom...

I started to play and got really pissed off thinking how the #$#@# could someone so obviously steal a golden oldie liek this and call it their own!!!?!?! I clicked on "This game is stolen." typed up a nasty message to tell you that "some cock sucker" is calling your game your own. Then as I'm about to submit I realize that the cocksucker I'm telling Tom about IS Tom :-D That was close! Anyway, I love the improved quality! and sorry for almost blowing you;-)

Megaman Polarity Omega Megaman Polarity Omega

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGO MG OMG GOM OGGMR11111111

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

SO AMAZING! SO HARDCORE!!!! SO FRANKENROCALICIOUS!!!!

Dman you damn you for making us wait you horrible horrible bfrf ieu person!!!!!!!!!!!111111111 All i want is ot play the ful version and you tease us sooo!!!!

It is like a going to a strip club but the damn stiper doesnt striP!!!! wheres my striping!! i want my stiriping nowww!!!!!w121!!!!!

You take this btches cloths off ff now or i will unleash my rage!!! (all 6 inches of it)

Anyway...

YUMMY YUMMY YUMY I'VE GOT FRANK IN MY TOMMY WITH WITH MEGAMAN BLASTING HIS ASS OFF!

YUMMY YUMM YUMM I'VE ... OF FORGET IT YOU KNOW I DONT SING!

I will pwn you PWN YOU if you dont finish this and that fact thaty ou used april fools to pwn us all is a shame and a horrible hting you should hang your head in shame and embarssment or somethign liek that (insert Megaman X OLB plug here)

On that note i'm out of things to say regarding how i feel baout htis work nad though i'm sure eveyrone else iwll be confused i hope you can take my feedback into consideration and rubb banna juice all over your wingwong and take a picture of it and put it as an esteregg in your game... like if you can beat the first level in under 20 seconds you get the wingwong shot! OR BETTERY OU!!! YOU CAN PLAY AS THE WINGWONG! NOW I'M EXCITED!

2 thumbs up can't wait for the full hting;)

Frankenroc responds:

Hmm... maybe I should put in a Wingwong mode in a cheat code in the real game...

MM2 Wily Symphony MM2 Wily Symphony

YAY!

I LOVE this movement! Best yet!

Bezo responds:

Thanks. There's certain things about it I'm not happy with and am working to improve upon.

Act Raiser Remix Act Raiser Remix

Bravo!

So i'm wondering... I don't know if you have ever heard of my series (Megaman X OLB) but I'm currently on break from the serious and have been looking for some new blood for the music. How would like to have some of your music featured in my series? Give me a shout out at Kaosboy85@yahoo.com

Great job!

Soul Edge| Cervantes Theme Soul Edge| Cervantes Theme

Well...

It looks liek your audio might be used for a submission... just not for a pirate scene:-p Great work!