MM2 Wily Symphony MM2 Wily Symphony

YAY!

I LOVE this movement! Best yet!

Bezo responds:

Thanks. There's certain things about it I'm not happy with and am working to improve upon.

Act Raiser Remix Act Raiser Remix

Bravo!

So i'm wondering... I don't know if you have ever heard of my series (Megaman X OLB) but I'm currently on break from the serious and have been looking for some new blood for the music. How would like to have some of your music featured in my series? Give me a shout out at Kaosboy85@yahoo.com

Great job!

Soul Edge| Cervantes Theme Soul Edge| Cervantes Theme

Well...

It looks liek your audio might be used for a submission... just not for a pirate scene:-p Great work!

Creepy Loop Creepy Loop

Now that one...

That sound wave is flat out hot, its creepy in every way, it is perfect, I can already tel lthat I'm goig to be featuring alot of your work.

GS-Screamer responds:

Thanks! Your flashes are excellent, and I am humbled to have someone talented as you using my music. Thanks for the review!

Madmans Domain || MM8 Madmans Domain || MM8

YAY!

Finally I found the next audio I want to have in my MMX OLB series!! Great job! You will be seeing this "used in a submission" within the next 2 months!

GS-Screamer responds:

Sweet! Can't wait to see that!

MM2: The Tallest Building MM2: The Tallest Building

Well as I'm sure you know by now

I am featuring your audio file as the theme to my Megaman series, but I just wanted to let you know that I checked out a shit load of files before picking yours for my series' theme. SO great job on the audio, and you'll be seeing this one used ALOT!

SeekingV2 SeekingV2

Hotness!

Yo this is an awesome audio bit. Its short but sweet. I'm going to use this in a a Megaman flash that i'm making where he just destroys everything. If you're interested I'll keep you updated on it. awesome audio!

Toxic (Inferno ReMix) Toxic (Inferno ReMix)

Hot!

Toxic is one of the few Spears songs I like, and you somehow made it even better! You made it more dynamic in nature and you version, compaired to the original, makes your heart race more. Good job!