EVIL Co. Christmas EVIL Co. Christmas

YAY

A fine Christmas collaboration! I agree.. this one is where you really came out of your animation shell. You've established characters and an overall theme, the characters are likable with a hint of evil (hehe). The voice acting was MUCH better for this one, clean and easy to hear. You also used your SFX very well accompanied with the red alpha-ish effect and other minor details that brings an animation to another level. Keep it up I think you have a great series here that is only going to get better. You ever need help or a place to work on this you know where I am =D

I hope others reading this review check out Kooma's other episodes!

Also, looking forward to seeing more of that "SMASH!?" guy and very happy to see my sprites being put to good use!

~Kaos

Kooma responds:

Thanks for everything.

I'm looking forward to what I can do with this series and I've still got ideas to work with. I may stop by once in a while to use resources or for advice.

Thanks for the feedback.

Mediocre Flash Movie. Mediocre Flash Movie.

well done!

For your first animation you created a quick entertaining animation. Keep up the good work and you'll be making amazing animations in no time!

Super Nintendo Bros. Super Nintendo Bros.

Don't worry! the other reviewers are dumb :-D

Considering I gave you the idea, I guess I shouldn't review because I'm a little bias. Lucky for you I don't give a crap so here is a review anyway! :-D So there were some technical problems with the FPS, preloader and other tech issues. That stuff happens... sometimes flash kicks you in the crotch and there isn't much you can do about it. The animation itself is great!

The time you took to gather and organize the sprites, recreate the scenes (of you brain dead people out there he actually recreated the Mario stage block by block so give some appreciation), accuracy on the sound effects, and mindless entertainment value was fantastic! Considering this is your 3rd submission I give you major credit.

And don't worry about the negative reviews. You will get knocked by people with no talent or abilities. Lucky for you again, you have more talent then all of the other reviewers combined. Keep up the great work!

(I had to re-write this 4 times... damn censorship!)

SSAM #5 SSAM #5

I'm mad at you!

Here is the deal... I was suppose to go to sleep about an hour ago and I wanted to quickly get some NG experience. Instead I spent the last hour of my life watching and re-watching your animation! I've viewed newgrounds since it first came in existance and have seen garbage and good flash stories run through this portal left and right. Yours however is by far one of the most touching and deep animations I've ever seen.

Your style has been done before but you added enough of your own spin to make it your own. The animation was not extensive and had the childish eliments of south park but thats part of what captures the atmosphere of your animation. Your story seems to be ment as the childish hopeless tale of young love and having basic animtion helps grab that atmosphere.

Your music was fitting for the theme of this story and while I was niitially annoyed at reading the text, having most of the words written and the key moments spoken gave a much greater impact on the meaning behind the words.

I'm impressed, flat out impressed. Sure things could have been different or done "better" but then it wouldn't have had the style and message you gave in your series. Every one of your animations hit home, at least for me, and every ending had shock value that most people can relate to having at some point in their life.

When she said "I have moved on..." I had a gut rentching feeling in my stomach from the moment and then you made it worse with that twist that tied into the whole series and left me speachless.

I could keep going on the reasons why this flash/series is THAT GOOD. Your flash makes a person appreciate what they have and how easily they can lose it and that is the worst feeling in the world. I look forward to you future work and I appologize about the horrible spelling due to me being half asleep at the moment. I need to call my gir friend now because of you and tell her how much I love her. Bravo!

I Miss You. I Miss You.

I can see where you're coming from...

but, you need to extent it if you want to have it on the portal and do half decent. For yor first time it was a nice effort and I think everyone can relate to missing someone whether it is their girlfriend or however. I'd like to see you take this and expand it maybe even have the flash play to the words of the song you chose. Good luck:)

::RingMan vs. QuickMan:: ::RingMan vs. QuickMan::

Well done!

Bravo! That was done perfectly for the reaction it seemed like you were looking for! Something that was def original that wasn't too long but not too short. You were able to blend in lots of great mini skits without letting them take over the overall theme of the flash and having Megamna as the final solution was a great top off. The only thing I would have liked would have been if the words were about 5-20 frames longer. Other then that great job and I hope to see this score rise up, I know I'll sure help the push;)

afrodave responds:

Sorry about the words. I knew someone would have a problem with that.

StarCraft: Reconnoiter StarCraft: Reconnoiter

Well Done!

Very witty and sharp! Few flash animations have such a well thought script that is both serious and funny. Also your use of perception is great, the landing of the ship and 3d aspects along those lines were perfect. I could have liked a little more detail on the chars and scenary, like more shading and things like that, but considering the length and the great plot line the additional minor detail really doesn't matter. You've made your characters likable and really have the viewer wondering whats going ot happen next. I can't wait to see the next one!

LogFish responds:

Thanks a lot! While indeed what you mentioned is minor, I am still going to try and improve in those areas in the next one - attention to detail is as yet not my strong point heh.

ChronoTrigger:Dogfight ChronoTrigger:Dogfight

Why hello!

Even from te grave I still reach out to help those in need;) Square I loved the movie! 5's all around and I hope to be re-joining you in the near future. Until we meet again my friend.

SquareHard responds:

hehe, good to hear from you kaos, hope everything with you is going fine since last we talked. anyways, thx for the review and i wish you best of luck. take care

SMB: Christmas Greeting SMB: Christmas Greeting

OMFG!!!!

YOSHI-1up! How do you do it!?!?!?!?!?!? i laughed I cried I cumme... umm... I mean cheered!!! WOOT! greatnes at ist best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111

Sonic vs. Shadow 2: T.C. Sonic vs. Shadow 2: T.C.

about time!

I've been waiting for this for sometime now! I don't rememeber where... or how, but somehow I got a hold of an incomplete copy of this flash and ever since I saw that I've been eagerly waiting for the full edition to come out! you have imporvoed ALOT since your first one and have really improved with your sprite skills! Great custom bg's by the way! I look forward to the rest!

Short-Factor responds:

Really? Hm... some of my buddies have incomplete copies... Did they give it to you?...